Nov 14, 2012

only 3 seconds and will help someone





          This is the first time when I decided to write post on my blog in English.  There is a special occasion for it.  First - my friend needs  your help, second - among my blog audience Poles aren’t the only ones. I have a lot of visitors from France, Russia, the United States, Ukraine and Germany. 

Let's make it concrete.

It’s very quick and short matter– only 3 seconds! 
My friend, who practices fitness needs help. She doesn’t run like me, but working hard in the gym. She’s trying to win a chance for an interview and session for  prestigious fitness magazine in Poland. It’s a big step for her sporting career.

All you need to do this is: 

Go to  http://www.musculator.pl/   and  <on the right side on top> select "Agnieszka Dlugosz" and click "glosuj"="vote".


You may vote every day until Saturday 17 November 2012.



It is as easy as pie. Thank you very much. Each vote will be useful for her. :)

3 comments:

  1. bardzo dziękuję za pomoc;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. No problem, 3mam kciuki! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sometimes www doesn't work properly so please try later again.

    ReplyDelete